2020 Pro-Life Voter Guide | Republican Runoff Election
Take the Pro-Life Voter Guide with you to the polls in the 2020 Republican Runoff Election!
Click here to print the Pro-Life Voter Guide.
- State law allows you to take a paper copy of the Pro-Life Voter Guide into the voting booth with you, but *you cannot use your phone.* Please print the Pro-Life Voter Guide and share this guide with your family, friends, and neighbors.
- Early voting is from Monday, June 29, through Friday, July 10, and Election Day is Tuesday, July 14. Click here to find out where to vote.
As a faithful Pro-Life supporter, we know that you trust Texas Right to Life PAC to only recommend candidates who will fight for Life as fiercely as you do. To earn your trust, candidates must:
- Apply for our endorsement;
- Answer questions about Pro-Life issues; and
- Pass an in-person interview.
If you don’t see a specific candidate on this voter guide, they either did not apply or they did not pass our process.
Texas Right to Life PAC, the state’s oldest, largest, and only statewide Pro-Life organization, only endorses candidates and incumbents who will champion the Pro-Life cause as officeholders. All Texas Right to Life PAC endorsed candidates have undergone a thorough and vigorous vetting process to ensure that they share the goals of Texas Right to Life PAC to protect innocent human Life from conception until natural death, regardless of age or disability, through public policy reforms.
Tags: 2020 election, Pro-Life Voter Guide, Republican Primary