Take the Pro-Life Voter Guide with you to the polls in the 2022 Republican Primary Election!
- State law allows you to take a paper copy of the Pro-Life Voter Guide into the voting booth with you, but *you cannot use your phone.*
- Please print the Pro-Life Voter Guide and share with your family, friends, and neighbors.
- Early voting: Feb. 14-25 Election Day: Tuesday, March 1 Click here to find out where to vote.
As a faithful Pro-Life supporter, we know that you trust Texas Right to Life PAC to only recommend candidates who will fight for Life as fiercely as you do. To earn your trust, candidates must:
- Apply for our endorsement;
- Answer questions about Pro-Life issues; and
- Pass an in-person interview.
If you don’t see a specific candidate on this voter guide, they either did not apply or they did not pass our process.
Texas Right to Life PAC, the state’s oldest, largest, and only statewide ProLife organization, only endorses candidates and incumbents who will champion the ProLife cause as officeholders. All Texas Right to Life PAC endorsed candidates have undergone a thorough and vigorous vetting process to ensure that they share the goals of Texas Right to Life PAC to protect innocent human Life from conception until natural death, regardless of age or disability, through public policy reforms.